Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Full Term

I was officially full term last week! The reality that the baby could come at any time really hit me and I have been wavering between feeling chill and feeling overwhelmed. To counter some of the overwhelmed-ness, I enjoyed some simple things to refresh myself and help me stay relaxed while waiting for the baby's arrival:

:: went to see The Hobbit in the theater with my husband
:: enjoyed my Christmas present from my husband--an amazing prenatal massage with Victoria at Ten Salon in Loveland.
:: spent some time reading non-pregnancy/baby related literature (December's issue of Cooking Light!) at Panera and indulged in a cup of coffee and a scone. I've been really limiting my caffeine intake, so this was a real treat.
:: meandered around Target without an agenda and looked at pretty things. Its the simple things at this point, I guess, because this was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment